A crab’s life is certainly a tough one to endure.
Starting out as a miniature crab is dangerous since you have to deal with even larger crabs. And let’s not even get into the whole “humans see crabs as a seafood delicacy” debacle. King of Crabs focuses on the former and puts you in the role of a crab who’s looking to become the biggest and baddest on the land (and in the sea). You can choose to go solo and dominate other rival sea creatures. Or squad up with fellow crabs and take down the island’s most formidable bullies. This tips guide will provide you with a ton of advice on how to place your king crab price per pound leaderboard during every match!
Here are the top five tips, tricks, and cheats you need to know for King of Crabs:
Download the King of Crabs APK here.
1. Start Out “Friendly” to Rank up, Then Challenge Yourself to Become “King”
• King of Crabs has two modes of play available to you – Friendly and King. During your initial play sessions with the game, you won’t have any of the tougher crab species in your arsenal at first. The smaller ones you do have access to are capable of surviving a bit longer during the matches you play in Friendly mode. Stick to this mode of play so you can rely on your fellow crabs to assist you in battle. Look at Friendly mode as something of a training module and a way to further rank up in order to unlock more rewards and stronger crabs.
• You can play King matches anytime you want, but we suggest hopping into that harder play mode once you finally unlock a rare crab (you can get one by reaching the Gold tier Player Rank or by winning one from the Royal-Grab minigame). Make sure you take advantage of the Royal-Grab’s “Special Offer” period before it ends. Might as well get some extra rare goodies for less before you’re forced to pay the default pearls cost needed to play Royal-Grab again.
2. Keep Moving, Keep Eating, and Keep Fighting!
• You only have access to a limited amount of hearts (retries), so you have to stay in a match for as long as possible before they’re fully depleted. Your crab needs to stay on the move at all times, especially if it’s one of the much smaller types. Always make sure the minimap is enlarged so you can get a clearer idea of where the item crates are located. As you’re moving towards one, stop to munch on some food and other sea creatures along the way. Your HP depletes at a steady rate at all times, so make sure to keep that meter filled by consuming fruit and other sea creatures.
• Whenever you spot an item that can be used as a shield, pick it up ASAP! You’ll have a much higher chance of defeating a crab of similar stature when you have some added protection on deck. It’s always best if you pick up a weapon from an item crate so you have a much higher chance at taking out the opposition.